- Writer is expected to have knowledge about the art industry trends, art & culture news, and very importantly, new and recent events in the world of art.
- We are a young and growing company, meaning there are lots of opportunities for your voice to be heard, but please note that this also means there is little to no budget.
- As an integral part of a passionate team that loves talking about creativity and art, you’ll abide by a schedule that works for you.
- Note that this is an internship position, but will require a regular time commitment of at least 7 hours per week. All work is done remotely/from home.
We’ll Talk More If…
- You love creativity, gallery exhibitions and love having conversations about art in general
- You have demonstrable writing experience. Please no plagiarism or sensationalism allowed! Please send us two samples or direct links to samples of your best work. Applications without writing samples will not be considered.
- You’ve got great grammar and know how to proofread your own work.You’re great at internet research and know how to find reputable information about anything in no time.
We’ll Be Super-Excited If…
- You’ve had a little experience in the art industry or experience covering exhibitions and events around creativity, art and culture.
- You’re familiar with things like WordPress, Google Drive, and Slack.
- Must have a personal computer or smartphone with internet access and WordPress capability.
- Must have a personal email address, and the ability to check it daily.
- Must be proficient in English grammar and syntax