We are looking for a passionate and creative social media manager to join our team. As a social media manager, you will be responsible for creating, developing, editing, and publishing various content. The social media manager is also responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the various accounts under the company name to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
- Develop, implement and manage content and social media strategy
- Define social media KPI’S
- Manage communication and interactions with online followers, respond to inquiries and monitor reviews.
- Monitor and analyze social media engagement data, web traffic metrics, and SEO performance.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Draft and manage corporate style guide and terminology conventions.
- Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Candidate must have experience with managing social media accounts
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Salaray – NGN 50,000 per month
Application Deadline: 24/09/2020
Expected Start Date: 01/10/2020Application Phone Number: Application Email: