We are searching for experienced and qualified Beauty Assistant to join our clients Beauty Palour , Beauty Practitioners who offer general makeup services or work in prosthetic design. Their primary duties include enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup, creating custom looks for clients and working with different people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and wants
- Determine necessary supplies and equipment needed
- Apply makeup in a professional manner
- Pay attention to other details such as costumes and design
- Help in applying and removing makeup and prosthetics
- Work with other crew members
- Examine makeup materials at disposal and chose the best option
- Prepare budget planning for makeup supplies and tools
- Track expenses
- Keep makeup tools and products in check
- Adhere to personal hygiene standards
- Stay up to date with latest best practices, tools and technology in your field.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A year experience as a Beauty Assistant
- A certificate from a Beauty School
- Excellent knowledge of makeup products, techniques and technologies
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative mindset and artistic personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Customer oriented with a proactive and positive attitude.