SKLD integrated Services LLC
- Establishing a “brand focus” for the company.
- Leading the brand communications team in continually enhancing the company’s brand image.
- Increasing brand awareness, and providing after-sales support through advertisements, media, point-of sale, partnerships, and relationship marketing.
- Ensuring all team members provide high quality customer service to existing and prospective clients.
- Monitoring the delivery of the brand’s direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, and producing a yearly commercial calendar/plan.
- Acts as the brand’s spokesperson with media relations.
- Formulates and implements public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Providing strategic input and direction for the company’s brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials.
- Advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand.
- Overseeing the company’s annual brands and communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to interpret briefs.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Team working skills.
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
- A Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing, or journalism.
- M.Sc. would be an added advantage.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) certified.
- 3-5 years in a similar role.