To create clear, meaningful and engaging content that is in line with SeamlessHR’s personality, capture the attention of the target audience, and meet organizational goals.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts in line with specified objectives.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy that supports brand and communication objectives.
- Update digital media.
- Proofread, copy and content to check spelling and grammar.
- Oversee campaign assets production.
- Liaise with production vendors such as photographers, typographers, designers, printers, and so on.
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Craft content to communicate new product features to clients.
- Apply SEO principles to content development.
- Explore various means to contribute to the overall objectives of the company.
- Collaborate with other members of the unit to create content such as case studies, videos, white papers, and website and product copies.
- Uphold the company’s brand, core values, and culture pillars at all times.
- Proven work experience in content development or similar role.
- BSc in Marketing, Mass Communication or relevant field preferred.
- Portfolio of published work.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Familiarity with marketing strategies/campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Time management skill.