Careerwatch.ng is a website dedicated to informing Nigerians on career choices encompassing recruitment, jobs, scholarship and university choice. Our aim is to create a credible website that goes in-depth on topics that are scratched on the surface.
- Careerwatch team is looking to add a word smith to their ranks. A copywriter with WordPress experience that can manage the interface, edit and write.
- This job application is not restricted to any location, the only thing you need is a stable internet connection and a laptop.
- The work would include basic copy-writing
- You should be a wordsmith that can cut through words with simple tense
- The writer should be able to write up to 20 Posts per month
- Articles should be thoroughly edited and interlinked to similar topics
- Written articles should be saved on the website, the admin would check the article to verify whether it’s good enough to be published
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2-5 years work experience.
Salary: N35,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
- Payment is done on a weekly basis
- The charge is two Naira per word. So for every one thousand word article, you will earn two thousand Naira (This is hypothetical and not a necessary a representation of the average word count as it could be more or less).
- There’s no fixed payment, it all depends on the amount of words you can crunch
Application Deadline: 24th November, 2020.