Culture Communications Ltd
1. Study design briefs and use determine requirements by using designing rough drafts of art arrangement, font size, style, and presenting the ideas for approval.
2. Design and create graphics and visual content for various communication channels.
3. Use digital graphics design software to create graphic images and design layouts that communicate brand guidelines and messaging to achieve artistic or decorative effects, including a selection of colors, imagines, and fonts.
4. Work with the client service team and creative teams throughout the various phases of the project to determine the project scope and send graphics assets deliverables.
5. Produce drafts for clients and make revisions based on feedback received and testing graphics across various media.
6. Ensure final graphics and layouts and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
7. Keep up to date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies.
₦120,000.00 – ₦150,000.00 per month.APPLICATION LINK: Application Phone Number: Application Email: