We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, social media, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work closely with the founder and a team to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement, brand awareness and sales.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, social media, blogs, press releases our digital magazine and potentially podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and industry trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketer
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Hootsuite and other digital media tools
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Passion for the Beauty industry.