Domino stores limited
- The Projectionist is responsible for all day-to-day technical operations of the cinemas and ensuring that high quality and standards, in line with Health & Safety requirements are maintained.
- He will be responsible for the planning, organizing and implementation of the maintenance and operation of performance-related equipment at the cinemas, including projectors, speakers and other technical systems used during movie screenings/ cinema events.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Technical Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- To deliver quality Presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND / BSc in Engineering or relevant field
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good IT and technical skills.
Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Team working skills
- Knowledge with editing of media / video materials, such as raw footage / trailers
- At least 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role: Cinema, Projection, etc.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.