A digitally led full service creative agency integrated by design with data, strategy, commerce and technology, and a member of a global marketing communications network by investment; wishes to hire a forward-looking Executive Creative Director, who will be responsible for groups’ creative services in Nigeria across communication touch points.
• Take full responsibility for creative services, people, products, revenue, growth, and margins in the creative division of the group.
• Ability to deliver on a locally relevant product/services based on the groups vision.
• Be able to clearly define the following on a regular basis (quarterly)
- View of the local market landscape of client needs
- Technology needs
- Competitors landscape
- Available skills and skill requirement for growing the business in the marketplace.
Oversee the creative process and all creative output of the group
• Understanding of full range of creative and design disciplines
• Ability to use data to unpack consumer insights and drive creative strategy
• Excellent visual design and presentation skills
• Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Knowledge of interface design, typography, layout and web formats
• Degree in social sciences, art, design, creative writing and related skills
• Budget and financial management skills
• Creative Director or at least Deputy Creative Director within the marketing communications industry.
• Operational understanding at board level
• Strong financial awareness
• Team leadership
• Conflict management
• Excellent story telling skill
• Award winning work portfolio in FCMG, FMCS or any key marketing communications sub-sector
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
• Outstanding team leadership skills at multi-disciplinary level
Remuneration and Rewards:
Competitive and above industry average, depending on proven skills in desired role.Application Phone Number: Application Email: