A Digital Service Creative Agency
A forward-looking Executive Creative Director, who will be responsible for groups’ creative services in Nigeria across communication touch points.
- Take full responsibility for creative services, people, products, revenue, growth, and margins in the creative division of the group.
- Ability to deliver on a locally relevant product/services based on the group’s vision.
- Be able to clearly define the following on a regular basis (quarterly)
- View of the local market landscape of client needs
- Technology needs
- Competitors landscape
- Available skills and skill requirement for growing the business in the marketplace.
- Oversee the creative process and all creative output of the group
- Understanding of full range of creative and design disciplines
- Ability to use data to unpack consumer insights and drive creative strategy
- Excellent visual design and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of interface design, typography, layout and web formats
- Degree in social sciences, art, design, creative writing and related skills
- Budget and financial management skills
- Creative Director or at least Deputy Creative Director within the marketing communications industry.
- Operational understanding at board level
- Strong financial awareness
- Team leadership
- Conflict management
- Excellent story telling skill
- Award winning work portfolio in FCMG, FMCS or airy key marketing communications sub-sector
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Outstanding team leadership skills at multi-disciplinary level
Remuneration and Rewards: Competitive and above industry average, depending on proven skills in desired role.
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2020.