- As our Graphic Designer you will work with our digital team to produce creative images for website social media newsletters, blogs and brand corporate communications
- Conceptualize and bring to life creative ideas to promote the brand Responsibilities
- Design and create images for website social media newsletters, blogs and brand corporate communications
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for graphic designs
- Work with marketing and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Work with the marketing team, media, and other design teams to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce designs using appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are in accordance with brand guidelines
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Proficient use of Adobe creative suite; particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, Premier-Pro, After-Effects, Lightroom and other design software.
- A solid portfolio show casing high-end graphic design skills
- Video editing and/or motion graphics skills are an added advantage