TMA Design & Consulting
- Our branding firm needs a professional Graphics Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, to support our clients.
- We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 2+ years’ professional (paid) graphics design experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Must own a Laptop.