ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- The role is responsible for developing design material for prints and digital project across a range of ERS products.
- The purpose of this position is to manage the internal and external design requirement for ERS.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop promotional content across a range of ERS products.
- Assist with the design of internal communication collateral in line with ERS internal strategy.
- Develop digital advertising and electronic mail initiatives
- Provide creative insight and direction when consulting with staff and client on various design project
- Manage projects assigned, maintaining clear communication with line manager through project management software.
- Determine the message a design should portray.
- Create images hat identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and website.
- Review design for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Minimum of Bsc. In Graphic Design or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Mastery of graphic design or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Creative thinker
- Proficiency in MS-Office Suites and Graphics Design Software (CorelDraw, Photoshoot etc.)
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in marketing communication or media/public relations.
- Photography skills and video content creation
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020.