- Be a creative catalyst and conceptualise content that inspires and educates target audience
- Create and design various materials for print and digital media.
- Study design briefs and determine appropriate designs for execution.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and execute designs as appropriate.
- Prepare sketches and present ideas as may directly affect the company’s brand identity.
- Produce designs for marketing collateral.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visualling appealing and on-brand
- Stay up to date with new design techniques and software
OUR ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator packages, Dreamweaver) and other graphic design software.
- Proficiency desirable- Sketch up, 3D visualisation & digital packages
- Strong analytical skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking, effective time management skills + ability to manage / prioritize workload
- Good problem solving skills