Job duties and responsibilities:
- Design and produce various marketing materials
- Create and produce a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
- Conduct usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Work with the team to conduct applicable testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience,
- 2+ years of experience in design and/or usability engineering
- Portfolio that showcases samples of design work on print, desktop and mobile
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines