- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Interested candidates must have 1 – 3 years experience.
- Excellent IT skills especially with design and photo editing software (Especially Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Smith).
- Exceptional time management and organizational skill.
- Accuracy and Attention to details.
- Exceptionally creative and innovative.
- An astute understanding of latest trends and their roles with a commercial environment.
- Ability to interpret client’s imagination in-line with GreyWolf Empire’s blueprint and standards.
- Teaching abilities and patience with reviews.
- Emphasis would be solely on the ability to demonstrate high level of creativity, mastery of the editing software and sound teaching.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020.