Video Editor or Graphics Needed at Ibaka TV
Work Type: Flexible work Schedule: 2 days On; 1 day Off
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for IbakaTV and its clientele
- Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Shall be responsible for creating accurate costing and delivering programs within budgets.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Deliver the communication package within the agreed upon budget and timeline
- Maintain quality check on all pieces.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Attend press check on all pieces.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s a Degree with a minimum of Second Class Degree / Upper Credit from a reputable institution
- The candidate must possess 5 years’ design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for IbakaTV.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish with minimal or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: application Email using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV) is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.