British Ivy Schools
- Organising, teaching and mentoring a small class size of about 15 to 20 pupils.
- Responsible for the delivery of all subjects with emphasis on core subjects of Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
- Lesson planning and preparation; checking pupils work; administering of tests/exams and production of results.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps, sporting events etc.
- Developing and fostering appropriate skills and social abilities to the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Assessing and preparing pupils for state and national exams/competitions.
- NCE ( National Certificate in Education) and Above in music obtained through full time studies
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English Language ( both written and spoken).
- Results focused, positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behaviour management, Good IT skills and the ability to use digital teaching aid technologies.
- Experience of working with the British curriculum is desirable but not essential.
- However, successful applicants must be result focused and enjoy creating a fun and focused learning environment
- Very attractive and comparable with schools of similar status.