a Photography Agency
A professional photographer who works in a studio setting. They take pictures of individuals or groups of people. They may use set pieces, backdrops, lighting equipment and filters to create the appropriate effect for the photographs.
- setting up photographic equipment.
- taking pictures.
- editing and retouching images.
- choosing and setting up locations.
- reproducing and framing photographs.
- promoting their business
- researching and making contacts.
- general administration.
- Wedding Photographer.
- Corporate Photographer
- Commercial and Advertising Photographer
- must work to gain new business.