We are looking for a passionate Senior Graphics Designer. The successful candidate will create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, infographic, motion, and/or illustrative material, including multimedia concepts; writes and edits basic copy that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Plans production schedules for the various steps in the design process; participate in the production and/or marketing planning group sessions and meetings.
- Provides creative and technical advice and guidance, and serves as a liaison for the team.
- Coordinate a graphics or photographic library and/or maintain digital records.
- Create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos using computers and video production equipment.
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Supervise and/or lead lower graded staff, trainees, and/or student employees.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a multimedia graphic designer or similar role
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design.
- Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative and responsive design concepts.
- Ability to develop complex, integrated design, printing, and/or reproduction specifications.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff.
Application Deadline: 5th October, 2020.