We are a real estate development and advisory business looking for a talented Social media content creator and manager to administer our social media accounts – Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels. You will be responsible for creating engaging and compelling original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
The ideal candidate is a team player, creative digital marketer and has great expertise using a variety of content creating design software. He/she should be detail-oriented and able to carry out a project from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
· Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
· Schedule weekly posts on social media with engaging captions and tracked links.
· Ideate, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, but also for our website, emails and other digital/print mediums
· Perform basic retouching to photos / videos for social channels.
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns, collaborating with other teams and ensure brand consistency
· Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly to align with business goals
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and web traffic metrics using analytics
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Communicate customer concerns and needs to relevant business personnel and departments
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Experience working with real estate related brands
· Creative thinker with an eye for design
· Digital art design and animation skills
· Proven work experience as a Social media manager
· Hands on experience in content management
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Knowledge of online marketing channels
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Proficient using multi-social posting programs and design software
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
· General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and internet ranking for web content
· Solid knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics
· Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
· Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.Application Phone Number: Application Email: