Do you know a PR Officer/Executive currently looking for a job?
Job Description • The Public Relations manager would nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image for our client and Lexiton by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
• Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics • Create content for press releases
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all public relations activities
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries
Qualification And Experience • Must have 3- 5 Years experience
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
• Proven working experience and Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
• Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
CV and over letter should be sent to email@example.comApplication Email: