The ideal candidate will be a team player with high levels of self-initiative, who is able to effectively prioritize multiple projects and administrative tasks to meet tight deadlines. They must have a passion for social media, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent writing, computer skills and knowledge of social media platforms.
Requirements and Skills:
This role would suit someone with at least one year’s experience in a similar digital role.
• He or she must have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in both a small team, as well as within a larger organization
• Writing, editing, scheduling, and posting content to the company social media platforms.
• Liaising with staff, artist studios, and external organizations for approvals.
• Editing and creating video photographic, and graphic content using Adobe Creative Suite or other apps or software.
• Undertaking community management across social platforms, including responding to post comments and direct messages.
• Developing new content ideas and formats to promote gallery activities, including exhibitions, fairs, events, museum exhibitions, and publications.
• Identifying new social media trends, features, and potential areas for audience growth.
• Monitoring social media analytics and using these insights to improve output.
• Occasional assistance with the creation and scheduling of gallery newsletters.
• Liaising with other internal departments (Publications, Press, Events, Archivists, etc.)
• Passion for social media and up-to-date knowledge of the latest social media developments and trends.
• Knowledge and experience of using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
• Excellent computer skills, and experience in graphics design
• Excellent written English and impeccable grammar.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2020Application Phone Number: Application Email: