We are looking to hire a creative and talented social media and website manager with proven work experience as an online strategist.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, newsletters and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and application.