Accelerex network is a fast growing Fintech and we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer/Social Media Officer who will be responsible for leading and producing the design function for ACCELEREX NETWORK LIMITED.
- Responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creatives for website, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads and videos.
- Combines digital design and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences.
- Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns, oversee the campaigns and manage ANL presence in social networking sites.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design produce and coordinate marketing communication materials such as digital newsletters, flyers, promotional logos, and special projects.
- Work with Head, Growth and Strategy to establish effective design strategies, maintain these strategies and the corporate graphic standards in the implementation of design solutions.
- Maintain departmental archiving, documentation, and reporting procedures, generate project schedules, archive lists and project budget information as needed.
- Determine and maintain/grow relationships with the best vendors for projects based on cost estimates, quality, and timelines.
- Coordinate and/or produce light copywriting for marketing and communications materials.
- Assist with product/event photography and/or produce simple instructional digital videos as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Coordinating with all departments across the Company to ensure the effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company’s products and services.
- Oversee social media campaigns, day-to-day activities and generate leads.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, and other similar community sites and promote same to generate more audience.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Assist with event photography.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: B.Sc in Computer Science or related courses.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in same role.
- Knowledge of graphics software (Creative Suite), specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Strong oral and written communication skills required,
- Copywriting experience desired.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently with little supervision as they relate to advertising, employee relations, and outside vendors/services.
- Ability to establish priorities, organize and coordinate several responsibilities simultaneously, working with co-workers to maintain creative strategies, and meeting all deadlines required.
- Able to work under pressure, using good judgment in decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in writing and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
Team player, with the confidence to lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools/software quickly.
- Knowledge of design and development principles.
- Experience designing web/social media contents and graphics.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, creative, and innovative.
- Able to work collaboratively with other parts of the organization.
- Keen to contribute to the overall development of the organization.