USAfrica Business Hub
We need dedicated intern to join us and handle our writing and social media needs.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Responsible for day to day activities on all our social media pages
- Designing strategies to promote brand awareness on social media including posting calendar.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Candidates should possess OND qualification
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Monthly Stipend of N20,000 to cover data, communication, etc.
- Gain connection, exposure, and high-class professionalism working with an international organization
- Access to top-notch learning and creative working environment and team
- Jumpstart your career to a global stage
- Certificate of Internship
- Work remotely
Application Deadline: 9th October, 2020.