Job Type Classification
Location – Town / City
Lagos – Nigeria
Location – Province
Location – Country
Job Advert Summary
Lagos – Nigeria
SPV Communications Solutions Limited is an integrated communications company; an affiliate to TBWA SA. The company consists of three advertising agencies including DDB Lagos, TBWA Lagos and Yellow Brick Road, Play House Communications , a digital agency as well as PHD Media and Black House Media, the Media Independent and PR partners.
• 8 – 10 years creative agency experience.
• A minimum of 4 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
• A solid understanding of design copy and web practices.
• Brilliant people, presentation and communication skills.
• Must possess high leadership and people skills to manage teams and clients’ expectation
• Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
• Experience working on at least 1 Telco brand.
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
• Production experience is an advantage
• Ability to work under demanding timelines and pressure as is associated with a Telco/Retail Business
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for theme, promotional and tactical campaigns.
• Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
• Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
• Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
• Play key role in Big Idea strategy sessions using agency proprietary tools
• Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
• Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
• Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
• Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
• Generate proactive campaign and tactical ideas
• Inspire and motivate and lead cross-agency creative teams
• Ensure cohesive integration of campaigns across ATL, Digital and BTL
• Create award-winning campaigns and ensure local and international award wins