Fesadeb Communications Ltd.
- We are looking for a talented TV Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Ultimately, as a TV Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Major duties are writing of news stories, news reports and featured stories.
- Proven work experience as a TV Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS Degree in Film Studies, Cinematography or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- N.B: We need someone with excellent content writing and development skill.
- Must be Abuja based or willing to relocate
Salary: N75,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020.Application Phone Number: Application Email: