To create clear and compelling video content that showcases our product demos and other general brand messages all in line with SeamlessHR’s personality and goals.
- Take ownership of and execute projects, outlining the initial creative vision, creating storyboards, and executing design concepts.
- Assist in the production of video shoots in-studio and on-site as necessary.
- Edit raw video footage into video stories so that they clearly convey a compelling message and accomplish the video’s goals.
- Create high impact graphics and compose 2D and 3D animation used for final production.
- Design and produce multimedia for use on websites, presentations, and events.
- Video post-production general tasks.
- Organize and manage media for online applications.
- Generate creative multi-layer effects.
- Quality control check of all media assets.
- Assist the creative and technical leads on the team as needed.
- Develop positive relationships and work closely with team members and vendors to ensure the timely development and distribution of video and graphic materials.
- Uphold the company’s brand, core values, and culture pillars at all times.
- Excellent Video Editing Skills.
- Strong Eye for Animation and Motion Design.
- Final Cut, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Working Knowledge of 3D is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of Camera Operation is a plus.
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar role.
- Relevant academic or professional qualification.