- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Take professional pictures in a studio or on location
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality photographic images
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results
- Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting