We are looking for a production associate to work closely with the production team to produce and create new best-in-class podcast content.
- Support the production of new content
- Work closely with the production and editorial teams on the editorial agenda and deliverables
- Book talent and guests
- Conduct research and fact-checking, find contextual audio materials (e.g., news clippings), pre-interview guests, and reserve studio time
- Help outline, produce, and assemble episodes throughout all stages of production
- Help edit, mix, and sound design the episodes
- Help project manage production schedules and workflow
- Work cross functionally with other teams like editorial, social, digital, marketing, sales, ops, etc to support podcast needs and the development of its business
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related area
- At least 1 year experience in development or production podcasts, radio, or audio content
- Ability to work across a variety of genres such as culture, tech, lifestyle, and true-crime, and styles such as documentary-style, interview-style, narrative, and conversation
- Proficiency in editing tools and software, and ability to meet deadlines
- Skilled in video graphics effect (VFX) and editing.
- An ear for good audio and ideas on audio storytelling
- Strong editorial judgment and the ability to produce compelling, thought full, and thought-provoking podcasts
- Proficiency in audio production and editing skills, and strong understanding of audio hardware, software, and facilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- A passion for media and broadcasting
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2020.