We are looking for a competent Audio Producer to record, mix, and edit music and audio for our productions. You will set up and operate sound equipment in live events, recordings, or post-production to ensure the best acoustic result.
Audio Producers who are skilful around sensitive audio equipment and experts in using them to produce quality sound. We expect you to be creative and knowledgeable about different audio recording and editing techniques.
- Create and maintain sound libraries
- Resolve technical issues when they arise
- Follow instructions and details from management, producers etc
- Set up and test sound equipment before events, broadcasts or recordings
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks (instruments, vocals etc.)
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings
- Ensure the station’s imaging is updated and compliments the station’s programming
- Every other duty as assigned to me by my Line Manager
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
Note: Also, please note that it will be prefarable if candidate has worked on a content for a radio station.Application Phone Number: Application Email: