The Assembly Hub
● Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
● Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise the company and the products.
● Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
● Write and promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
● Interact with the social media community via comments and promptly replying to DMs.
● Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics for publication on social media.
● Attend company-related events
● Be proactive about and submit ideas for extending the reach of the platform, growing followers, and attracting brand endorsements.
● Strategize on products and webinars to sell for each month.
● Collate and keep a record of the client list for webinars and coaching sessions.
● Manage calendars and bookings for appointments and events.
● Proven experience working in content creation relating to beauty, fashion, and feminine lifestyle.
● Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results
● Trendy and Fashion Savvy.
● Must live on the island.
Remuneration: N60,000 – N100,000 (Depending on experience)