Washington, United States
Office Ally™ is a True Health Information Network, connecting Patients, Providers and Payers for EDI Medical Billing, Clearinghouse Services, and Electronic Medical Records to Include E-prescribing. We offer a complete suite of interactive ASP (internet based) solutions, allowing for patient care from the point of contact in the physician’s office to receiving payment from the insurance companies and providing overall care management from the IPAs and Health Plans. Our programs allow patients, providers, and IPAs/Health Plans to interact in real time, providing immediate communication between all parties. Our solutions include Patient (PHR) and Electronic (EHR) Health Records, Practice Management, and Clearinghouse. All our programs are available at minimal or no cost.
Office Ally is currently searching for a passionate, collaborative, and detail-oriented Content Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for Content Repository and Data Management, Creating Templates, Writing New Content and Reviewing all Content prior to internal and/or external publication.
· Manage all content creation, revision, and retention across multiple platforms and verify prior to publication it is current, relevant, on brand, uses keywords, and meets content objectives.
· Spearhead tasks regarding content as well as editorial strategy. Establish, implement, and follow-up on content plans, calendars, and deadlines with team and interdepartmentally.
· Motivate content team and collaborators to ensure content projects are completed on time, within potential budget parameters, and meet project objectives.
· Update and repurpose content to fit the publishing media, video production, or social media.
· Brainstorms with editorial team members to develop new ideas for content.APPLICATION LINK: Application Phone Number: Application Email: