Realty Invest Network
Realty Invest Network
Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
Company Location: Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos State.
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of materials across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you will need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show excellent attention to detail.
QUALIFICATION & REMUNERATION
* HND holder or its equivalent in an accredited institution.
* Renumeration range: N150k
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
– Candidate must be proficient in using CYMK both for printing and online works.
– Must know how to manage colors both for printing and for designing
– Have a deep understanding of graphics
– Must be able to use software applications to design brochures, flyers, T-shirts, magazines, etc
– Must be proficient in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, and other graphic applications.
– Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
– Exceptional creativity and innovation.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills.
– Accuracy and attention to detail.
– An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
– Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
– Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
– Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
– A strong eye for visual composition.
– Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
– Understanding marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
– Experience with computer-aided design.
* Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
* Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type, and style and submitting them for approval.
* Preparing finished art by employing necessary equipment and software.
* Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues where necessary.
* Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
* Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, webpages, etc with relevant software.
* Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
– Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
– Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Analytical Skills.
– Presentation skills.
– Communication & Organizational skills.
– Negotiation skills.
– Strong Interpersonal Skills.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org to be shortlisted for this position within 14 days of this publication.
INTERVIEW IS PRACTICAL
Applicants must reside in Lagos.
Use position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.APPLICATION LINK: Application Phone Number: Application Email: