Real Estate company is looking for a creative Videographer to work with its creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to briefs. The Videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
To be successful as a Videographer you must understand briefs and work creatively to produce desired products. A good Videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
1. Film videos on set or on location.
2. Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
3. Plan the shoot with the creative team.
4. Edit footage in post-production.
5. Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
1. Proven work experience as a videographer.
2. Solid experience with digital technology and editing software.
3. Excellent computer literacy.
4. Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
5. Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
6. Creative mind and storytelling skills.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills.
8. Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
9. Proficiency with camera equipment.
10. BSc degree in film studies, cinematography, or a related field
Expected Start Date: 14/06/2021Application Phone Number: Application Email: