Etu Odi Communications
- Meet with Business Manager to discuss with client’s requirements, core messages, and target Audience
- Brainstorm ideas and concept for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Write various copy Options, which may be presented to the client as a storyboard
- Conduct research on the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Present ideas to the Creative Director, some of which may be rejected or developed into a workable concept.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Art Director
- Liaise with client and interpret their briefs
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Oversee campaigns, bookings, and Liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, and photographers, and production companies.
- Amend, revise, and redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, Account management team or Clients.
- Review progress and modify copy until the client is satisfied
- Work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Monitor the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.