Location: Mainland, Lagos. Send your Cv to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
• At least 1 year of work experience.
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
•Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
• Fast learner and passion for sales.
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. • If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you. • Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth. Responsibilities • Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs. • Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media. • Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns. • Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services. • Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data. • Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations. • Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences. • Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections. • Collaborate with team members to achieve better results. • Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.