EdFin Microfinance Bank is the first specialized bank for education in Nigeria. The bank which is dedicated solely to funding the education eco-space in Nigeria aims to positively disrupt the standard and quality of education in Nigeria, by providing the much-needed financial resources and services to the education sector.
Our growing bank is looking for a Communications and Research Officer ( Internship Role) to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals. As our company expands, we’re in need of someone who can promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships.
• Support in communication direction.
• Create and distribute content across all relevant online and offline channels.
• Maintenance and grow social media platforms.
• Market research.
• MsWord, PowerPoint & Excel
• Presentation skills
• Copy writing and content creation
• Highly articulate with demonstrable ability in writing and publication.
• Ability to communicate in simple and engaging terms.
• Curiosity and willingness to learn.
• Must be dynamic, creative, and passionate about delivering positive change in the world.
• Ability to work flexibly and creatively, using initiative to meet challenging and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
• Minimum qualification- BSc degree.