- Drive traffic to company pages and generate awareness, as well as sales leads in the company’s services.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO etc
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Implement lead attribution tracking so we know which ad campaign a lead came from.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Preferably Female
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2020.