Our client is currently searching for a highly creative and innovative Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize the company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing operations, brand’s influence as well as increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
- Create Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
- Evaluate competitor’s digital marketing strategies and create plans to overtake them
- Understand business objectives and revenue goals as part of the strategy development process
- Work with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy
- Plan and manage various social media platforms
- Monitor and evaluate online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends
- Create and Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Develop, lead, and manage marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Plan, execute and manage marketing campaigns across all platforms and ensure consistent brand messaging
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts
- Conduct consumer surveys in order to determine which methods of digital marketing are the most effective
- Communicate the results of surveys and various marketing campaigns to pertinent individuals and departments within the company
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Improve the user experience on the company’s website (Includes design, content, and usability)
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Improve the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website and devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Ensure website visibility and functionality.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, and revenue attribution.
- Candidate should possess a First Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or relevant field.
- Candidate must have proven working experience with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Candidate must possess in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Candidate must be proactive enough to stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities
- He / She must be able to evaluate emerging technologies.
- He/She must provide thought leadership and perspectives for adoption where appropriate
- He / She must have outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- He/She should Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- He / She must have a solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.