The Digital Multi-Media Associate conceives, designs, and creates digital artifacts for use in the design and implementation of Veegil’s strategic content roadmap. The candidate will assist the media team in launching campaigns across all digital media channels (search, social, display, video, audio, native, OTT, email, etc.). The Digital Multi-Media Associate will create, review and traffic creative assets, manage the daily/weekly/monthly reports, maintain creative and testing roadmaps, and work alongside internal teams as well as external partners.
Responsibilities of the digital multi-media associate include:
- Implement and assist in managing our social media strategy
- Measure the success of every social media content/campaign, monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Work to ensure content is informative and engaging
- Keep up-to-date on the latest news developments by attending events, studying different papers, opinion pieces, and social media.
- Assess leads and pitch captivating story ideas to editors.
- Review and edit work for editorial approval.
- Collect, verify and decipher data to prepare clean, concise and factual write-ups.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with subject matter experts and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to convert technical or complex information into accessible artistic artifacts and infographics.
- Effective at working collaboratively and identifying solutions to address multi-stakeholder perspectives.
- Adhere to the ethical code of the journalistic profession.
- Keep records of all collaterals, notes, interviews, and audio/video files.
- Create trustworthy relationships with contacts and sources for use in future research.
- Education in any field. Studies in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related fields preferred.
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of third party community sites and social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and others.
- Experience with paid social media campaigns
- Strong portfolio of previous work
Key Skill Sets Preferred:
- Writing and Presentation Skills
- Social Media Management
- Client Services
- Up-to-date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Understanding and ability to work with social, marketing and data management systems
- Digital Media creation (High-Value Content write-up, podcasts, video, animation, narrative story-telling)
- Content Marketing
- Proven project management capabilities; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Expected Start Date: 02/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: ₦30,000.00 – ₦50,000.00 per month
- podcasting: 1 year (Preferred)
- video production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content development: 1 year (Required)
- Journalism: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product development: 1 year (Preferred)
- animation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- audio production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- video graphics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- graphics design: 1 year (Preferred)
- voice-over/ narration: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred).
Employee would work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.Application Phone Number: Application Email: