We are searching for an innovative Growth Hacker with a great analytical mind to join our team. The Growth Hacker will be tasked with leading the growth team and providing training to new hires, performing in-depth market research, preparing sales forecasts as well as updating existing marketing strategies. You should also be able to amend sales policies and make recommendations for business growth.
To be successful as a Growth Hacker, you should be able to explain product and service specifications clearly and concisely. Top candidates have excellent problem-solving and people skills.
- Coordinating the sales team and assisting with recruiting and training new hires.
- Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
- Analyzing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing.