Larger Life Nigeria
Larger Life Nigeria – We are an ecommerce company that uses digital marketing to promote life changing quality products, ranging from solar panels,inverters to herbal supplements.
Who You Are:
- You must be a fast learner, keen note-taker who is adaptable, detailed, creative and curious.
- An excellent researcher with a strategic mindset and great work ethics.
- You should possess an in-depth knowledge about brand strategy and social media accounts.A fast learner that is willing to acquire knowledge about the company’s products.
- You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolutive and self-motivated.
- You are a tech and social media savvy person.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a social media strategy to drive the business short and long term goals
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Reputation management
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media,content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Prepare and submit weekly summary of analytics of all social media engagement to the management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualification: HND / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience Length: 1-2years
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram,
- Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent knowledge of canva and a fair knowledge of graphic design.
Application Deadline: 13th December, 2020.