Modern African Mother
Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the brand’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness. The preferred candidate will be required to manage four different Instagram accounts amongst others
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Ready to manage 4 pages in different industries/ segments.
- Able to drive sales with a sales commission directly attributed to sales you bring in.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Develop and publish relevant, original, high-quality content to reach the brand’s target audience.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Respond to users in a “Social” way in a timely manner.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
- Become an advocate for the brand in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas.
- Practices superior time management.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.