The #AFRIFF- Africa International Film Festival and the #UnitedStatesMission in #Nigeria @USinNigeria are pleased to announce this unique Animation Competition opportunity for #animators and #animation #filmmakers.
This initiative continues the U.S. Mission’s excellent collaboration with AFRIFF in its support of the Nigerian creative industry. Through its Video Maker funding support for young Nigerians, the mission will make a $25,000 contribution to AFRIFF to award $5000 each to the best five teams of young Animators and Animation filmmakers.
The best five Animated #shortfilms which present a new point of view or unique perspective that addresses either of the thematic areas:
📌elections and good governance
📌youth engagement, and
Competition Rules are:
1. Animation must be a minimum of 5 mins runtime
2. Entries may be submitted in any language but must have English subtitles
3. The competition is open to all techniques – 2D, 3D, stop-motion, and mixed.
4. Entries must be submitted by October 30th on http://filmfreeway.com/AFRIFF
5. Submissions will require a waiver code SEASON11
Five teams comprising a maximum of 5 Animators will be awarded USD $5000 to develop new projects or expand the existing project. The awards will be presented at the AFRIFF Globe Awards.
For enquiries contact; email@example.com
#AFRIFF2022 #IndigenousForGlobal #AfricanFilmMakers #FilmFestival